Design Search Associates serves as a strategic advisor to leading architecture and design firms seeking exceptional talent. Currently we are filling the following leadership opportunities and invite you to consider submitting your resume and qualifications.
Our client is an owner/operator of 5 Star Resort/Hotel projects. They have an immediate career opportunity for an Interior Architect with strong retail project experience. Candidate must be working in the Asian market at this time.....preferably Hong Kong or Singapore
As an Interior Architect, you will be responsible for ensuring that technical solutions are consistent with the project design and are developed and produced. Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Develop and represent lead technical viewpoint on projects.
• Portray conceptual design ideas and prepare presentation and design drawings.
• Provide technical solutions to design dilemmas.
• Prepare, correct and update documents during Schematic Design, Design Development, CD and CA phases.
• Must have hotel renovation experience.
• Extensive knowledge of the hospitality design industry, including a working knowledge of equipment and materials, space requirements, and design standards and principles.
• Expert interior architectural detailing skills.
• Advanced AutoCAD
• Working knowledge of Revit Architecture software and 3D software packages such as Sketch-Up, Rhino, and 3D Studio Max.
• Knowledgeable of building systems, building codes and ADA requirements.
• Sound documentation and field observation skills.
• Good command of MS Office applications.
• Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
This is a permanent full time position located in Macau.
Resume and Professional Portfolio required for consideration.
Design Search Associates offers a referral bonus program if you refer a candidate that our client hires. These bonuses range from $500 up to $8,000.