Healthcare Interior Architect
We are seeking talented individuals that are committed to design excellence, who thrive in an environment of collaboration and who demonstrate a high degree of creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.
The person in this role will primarily model and develop designs for healthcare interiors spaces,. We are looking for someone with a well-rounded background of design and technical responsibilities that is able to take on different roles in different projects and work as part of a larger team.
- Model and develop designs for healthcare interiors space, considering codes and regulations specific to healthcare project types.
An ideal candidate has:
- Minimum 10 years of experience, including experience in healthcare project types.
- BA or BS degree in Architecture. MA a plus.
- Working knowledge of Revit.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Understanding of healthcare codes and regulations (OSHPD).
- Balance of design sensitivity and strong technical skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively on a team.
Design Search Associates offers a referral bonus program if you refer a candidate that our client hires. These bonuses range from $500 up to $8,000.