Senior Technical Architect
Our Client is seeking a Senior Technical Architect to deliver technical solutions for healthcare and a variety of other projects. We are seeking a talented individual that is committed to design excellence, who thrives in an environment of collaboration and who demonstrates a high degree of creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Find technical solutions to deliver the design through documentation and detailing while preserving the design intent.
- Prepare, coordinate, and complete a construction documents package.
- Lead coordination of consultants of all disciplines.
- Prepare, develop, and edit specifications.
- Evaluate, select and/or approve materials and products.
- Lead day-to-day construction administration activities including coordination with the Contractor, Owner, and Consultants to maintain project progress.
- Manage one or more small to medium-sized projects (including negotiating project scope and fees, job production and quality, fee management and collection).
- Participate in the preparation of proposals and marketing efforts.
- Maintain relationships with past clients and develop relationships with current/new clients.
- Mentor and train junior and intermediate level staff.
An ideal candidate has:
- Minimum 15 years of experience, including experience with Healthcare projects (OSHPD).
- Architectural license required.
- Demonstrated strong technical skills.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering projects in Revit.
- The ability to produce and coordinate a complete set of construction documents for permitting and bidding on small projects.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in working in a team setting, communicating with others and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to foster relationships with clients, contractors and consultant communities.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively on a team.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- LEED AP preferred.
Design Search Associates offers a referral bonus program if you refer a candidate that our client hires. These bonuses range from $500 up to $8,000.