Healthcare Medical Planner
We are looking for an experienced Healthcare Architect with Medical Planning experience in Los Angeles area. We are seeking a talented individual that is committed to design excellence, who thrives in an environment of collaboration and who demonstrates a high degree of creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.
Working with us, you will:
- Specialize in medical facility planning, programming, medical equipment planning, and report writing.
- Independently conduct planning/programming client meetings or other client presentations.
- Capable of managing and mentoring healthcare studio members.
- Conduct research, complete data analyses, and develop reports. May be responsible for technical coordination for specific aspects of project work and for consultants to the project.
- Conduct analyses of long-term healthcare facility needs and develop solutions involving construction of new facilities and major rehabs of existing facilities.
- Conduct analyses of space utilization, determine space requirements for expanding, and create solutions to meet evolving space needs.
- Normally functions as client leader/project planner, responsible for meeting budget criteria and maintaining project schedules for a variety of projects; responsible for leading the planning effort for a variety of healthcare projects.
- Perform other duties as required to meet deadlines; contribute to the success of project assignments, and achieve overall office goals.
- Establish and nurture client relationships, including responsibility for customer satisfaction.
An ideal candidate has:
- 10+ years related experience and/or training (or equivalent combination of education and experience) in the Healthcare Architecture field with emphasis on Medical Planning / Programming.
- Medical Office Building and Ambulatory Care experience is a plus.
- Licensed Architect preferred
- Demonstrates effectiveness working in a team setting, communicating with others and with a history of customer satisfaction.
Design Search Associates offers a referral bonus program if you refer a candidate that our client hires. These bonuses range from $500 up to $8,000.