Design Search Associates serves as a strategic advisor to leading architecture and design firms seeking exceptional talent. Currently we are filling the following leadership opportunity and invite you to consider submitting your resume and qualifications.
Design Search Associates (DSA) offers a talent referral program if you refer a friend that our client hires. These bonuses range from $1,000 to $8,000.
Position Summary-Operations Director/0% DESIGN, 100% MANAGEMENT
Provide supervision of professional Interior Design staff, providing leadership and responsibility for project staffing and client relationships. Focus on strong commitment to collaboration and utilization of resources worldwide.
- Manage scheduling of all staff; team assignments
- Strong organization, communication and relationship management skills
- Coordinate availability of production teams in international offices
- Manage project schedules and deadlines
- Participate in staff reviews and provide coaching & mentoring
- Resolve administrative issues, and manpower allocations
- Assist with training on project management process and tools
- Monitor project process, efficiency and profitability
- Participate in completing fee forecasts and review of project costing reports
- Identify potential supplemental service opportunities
- Assist Project Managers and Design Directors with scope management
- Manage relationships with key clients
Skills and Abilities
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (Architecture or Interior Design)
- Experience: 10 plus years of experience in Interior Design Executive Level Management