We are seeking a Lead Graphic Designer to work on a wide variety of Hospitality graphic design projects. This individual shall possess a strong design portfolio that demonstrates conceptual and creative thinking translated into design solutions. This position will be responsible for supporting a team of designers to develop and deliver creative, strategic solutions that are on-brand, on-time and on-budget. This position will produce design solutions that include print collateral, digital deliverables, and environmental applications.
Design Search Associates (DSA) offers a talent referral program if you refer a friend that our client hires. These bonuses range from $500 to $4,000.
Requirements of this position include:
• A minimum bachelors degree in graphic design, environmental design, industrial design or related field from an accredited school of design
• 3-7 years design experience (post-graduation) working in the field of graphic design and design processing that include conceptual thinking, user-understanding and empathy, and an understanding of brand
• A strong design sensibility with the ability to integrate messaging, color, imagery and type into creative solutions
• Experience with or a desire to learn wayfinding planning, including research, user-analysis, planning, development and documentation of design solutions
• Flexibility to work on projects of all scales and types, both collaboratively and independently
• Ability to deliver accurate and creative design solutions
• Strong organizational, communication and presentation skills
• Strong typography, composition and information design skills
• Experience with built environment, comprehension of architectural scales, sections, plans and elevations a definite advantage, and ability to visualize ideas in two or three dimensions
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills that works well in an interdisciplinary, fast-paced environment
• Excellent writing skills
• Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop), Dreamweaver, Flash; coding knowledge
• Experience in motion/digital media software such as FinalCut Pro, iMovie, Premier, AfterEffect
• Ability to work in 3D modeling programs such as SketchUp
• Ability to design and deliver websites
• Strong aptitude to learn new software modeling and animation programs a strong advantage
Design Search Associates offers a referral bonus program if you refer a candidate that our client hires. These bonuses range from $500 up to $8,000.