Design Search Associates serves as a strategic advisor to leading architecture and design firms seeking exceptional talent. Currently we are filling the following leadership opportunity and invite you to consider submitting your resume and professional portfolio.
Design Search Associates (DSA) offers a talent referral program if you refer a friend that our client hires. These bonuses range from $1,000 to $8,000.
Informed by more than 50 years as the leaders in the hospitality design industry, our client serves as the new experiential branding division of a Hospitality design giant working within and independently of the firm.
With the aim to create and inspire a new-age of hospitality, this division specializes in creating new hotel brands, bringing them to life through research, design and development to deliver future-proofed solutions that speak to the next generation of independent travelers.
• Will be involved in global hotel projects
• Ability to design, draw or deploy a concept related to the hotel industry
• Assist the design director with renderings and presentations
• Coordinate between graphic designers on presentations
• Must ensure the relationship with the suppliers: lighting, landscapers, specialized studios
• Ability to interpret a brief and translate it into a “concept” including customer journey, brand experience and relationship to the future operator
• Degree in interior design/architecture or school of architecture
• At least 3 years of experience
• Good eye for design
• Proactive, autonomous, organized, rigorous and responsive
• Excellent interpersonal skills and appreciate the versatility essential for short and multidisciplinary team work
• you know how to take into account the imperatives of deadlines, technical and budgetary
• Must know the materials, standards and traffic rules specific to the profession
• Have an excellent mastery of Adobe Suite in particular Indesign and Photoshop.
• Knowledge of AutoCAD is essential - Sketchup is a plus.
• Fluent in English (imperative)