Design Search Associates serves as a strategic advisor to leading architecture and design firms seeking exceptional talent. Currently we are filling the following leadership opportunity and invite you to consider submitting your resume and professional portfolio.
Design Search Associates (DSA) offers a talent referral program if you refer a friend that our client hires. These bonuses range from $1,000 to $8,000.
Serves as Senior Interior Architectural Designer responsible to and under the direction of the Creative Director.
The Project Architectural Designer oversees all aspects of the design, coordination and documentation of the project. He/She defines the program requirements based on client scope and develops the schematic design, prepares the interior architectural documentation and consistently communicates with the client and project consultants. He/She works closely with the Project FF&E Designer to maintain the integrity of design and assure all finishes are properly and clearly documented. He/She reviews construction documentation through the implementation of design to ensure clarity and quality of concept is maintained through detail level.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Minimum of 5 years experience in 5 Star Hospitality Design Industry.
• Bachelor's degree in Planning, Architecture or related experience.
• Must be passionate about all aspects of design.
• Computer skills including: AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp .
• Must be a team player with an acute attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task and service multiple projects at once.
• Ability to work with international clients. Language Skills: Mandarin.