Design Search Associates serves as a strategic advisor to leading architecture and design firms seeking exceptional talent. Currently we are filling the following leadership opportunity and invite you to consider submitting your resume and professional portfolio.
Design Search Associates (DSA) offers a talent referral program if you refer a friend that our client hires. These bonuses range from $500 to $4,000.
Since 1964, our client has delivered innovative, award-winning architectural design to local, national and international clients growing into one of the top 100 architecture firms in the U.S. We believe the strength of our design lies in the rapport we develop with our clients, our creative solutions to design challenges, and our diverse project experience that includes a full range of architectural, planning and interior design services.
The BIM-Revit Coordinator participates in all project teams providing technical BIM-Revit support, modeling, families, training and trouble shooting. With direction from our BIM super-users team, the BIM-Revit coordinator will help implement and oversee a strong and supportive Revit environment.
◦ Acts as a liaison, steward and leader in BIM for its staff, management, consultants, and clients.
◦ Participates in developing new BIM workflows and standards and implementing improvement strategies.
◦ Lead BIM project start-up, implementation plan, and directory set-up.
◦ Provide model maintenance and model review.
◦ Provide Revit quality control (QC) of projects at milestones.
◦ Support questions from field staff and deliver BIM training.
◦ Lead Revit interface with consultants.
◦ Maintain, implement, and coordinate Revit templates, family libraries, detail libraries, and resources.
◦ Participate in Revit User Group.
• 5 years coordinating BIM in the fields of Architecture or Engineering.
• Experience working in a team environment that nurtures and fosters collaboration and knowledge sharing.
• Must be a self starter with the drive and desire to pursue continued education on BIM and the technology that powers it.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
Our client has created a supportive and engaging culture where employees have the opportunity to advance their knowledge and careers, be a member of a creative/problem-solving team, work on diverse projects, be rewarded for quality performance, and have fun!