A world renowned leader in Hotel/Casino/Resort Architecture and Design for over 35 years is seeking a Senior Project Architect with a minimum of five (5) years experience in Commercial Architecture to join our team. Our fundamental strengths are innovation, creativity, and dedication to our clients which have allowed us to meet and exceed their project expectations. If you feel that you have the talent and drive to be part of an exceptional team, please submit your resume.
- Attend and document Client Development meetings. Acquire general information required to establish type, “expectations”, and scope of work/criteria for the intended project.
- Research, programming and preliminary Schematic Design to set the direction for the Project. Develop an Architectural program defining the scope of the Project and determine major interior functions within the schematic footprint of the physical building in relationship with the available site and its existing characteristics, utilities, etc.
- Establish requirements and schedule of the public agency review process, and procure all documentation available.
- Format and produce Schematic Design and Design Development presentation drawings to meet Owner requirements for financing, approval and as required for public agency review.
- Work with the Project Manager and Project Superintendent throughout the development and coordination of specifications and working drawings to keep communications current relative to Project budget, schedule and contracting.
- Prepare Architectural Punch list upon substantial completion and/or opening of Project for review and implementation by Project Manager and construction superintendent.
- Ten (10) or more years verifiable work experience in Commercial Architecture
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with Company employees as well as with Clients.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality, handling sensitive information concerning both the Company and Clients.
- Adept at multi-tasking, with exceptional organizational skills.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and MS Office products such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Capable of creating a team atmosphere leading to successful completion of projects.
- Strong technical Architectural background and knowledge in reviewing of drawings.
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Must be a licensed Architect.
- 4-5 year degree from an accredited Architectural program required.
Responses must include résumé and Sample Work.
Salary based upon position knowledge and experience.